Landscape Design Guidelines for Stormwater Facilities
The Landscape Design Guidelines for Stormwater Facilities are for planners, landscape architects and engineers.
These guidelines complement the Stormwater Master Plan.
The purpose of this document is to:
- Optimize the benefit of stormwater management facilities to the community in terms of:
- Environmental sustainability
- Aesthetic quality
- Integration with community design
- Public safety
- Functional performance
- Emphasize planning and design of stormwater management systems early in the planning process to ensure environmental, social and practical objectives are maximized
- Set out specific guidelines for grading, planting and other elements that comprise the landscape of a specific stormwater management facility.
September 27, 2022