Welcome Baby Prenatal Nutrition Program
Are you pregnant and looking for support? Join a weekly free Welcome Baby prenatal nutrition group to learn about having a healthy pregnancy and taking care of your baby.
Speak with a Registered Dietitian & Registered Nurse
- Labour and birth
- Managing stress
- Eating well and cooking healthy food
- Community supports
Included with the program, as needed
- Grocery gift cards
- Bus tickets
- Gift cards for prenatal vitamins
- Vitamin D for babies receiving breast milk
Prenatal Nutrition Group Locations - Currently Closed for In Person Groups
In-person groups will re-open sometime in the fall! We will post information once we have more details.
To find a group close to where you live, enter an address or intersection into the search box.
Prenatal nutrition group hours and locations
- Learn about healthy pregnancy, healthy eating, breastfeeding, phases of labour and infant feeding in free one-on-one prenatal sessions
- Postnatal group for parents and children from 0-6 years old
- Baby massage class for parents and infants from 0 to 12 months
- Free childcare during program for children from 2 to 6 years old
- Access to food, bus tickets and vitamins are provided to low income women
- You must speak French to access this program
- Wheelchair accessible location
- For an appointment call 905-528-0163 ext. 3230, or visit Centre de santé communautaire Hamilton Niagara for more information
- Learn about breastfeeding, labour support, children’s growth and development
- Food vouchers, lunch or snack and bus tickets are provided
- Aboriginal women and their families can access this free program
- You must be pregnant or have a child less than 6 months of age to attend prenatal classes or the postnatal circle
- Hamilton Regional Indian Centre
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-548-9593 ext. 227
Funding provided in part by the Public Health Agency of Canada. The views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the views of the Public Health Agency of Canada.