Wedding Venue Rentals
Nationally renowned cultural sites provide distinctive settings for your special day. The revitalization of heritage buildings at some of the city’s finest historic sites has resulted in the creation of indoor gathering places like no other. Presented in varying styles from the early 1800s to modern day, each venue exudes its own charm and appeal:
- a Coach House on the estate of Canada’s pre-confederation ‘Prime Minister’
- a former Stable converted to a cottage-style retreat in the very heart of the city
- a modern Cellar beneath a Gage family homestead built in 1818
- an 1859 Woodshed with old-growth wooden beams and gracefully arching trusses
- one of the finest pieces of stone architecture in Ancaster built in 1871
- a classical pavilion crowned by a cupola
Expansive green spaces, tended gardens and captivating landscapes present tranquil settings for outdoor wedding ceremonies and spectacular backdrops for your picture-perfect day.
Say your vows under a canopy of maple trees overlooking beautiful Burlington Bay; walk down the ‘aisle’ in a spectacular, treed garden, surrounded by a stone wall; picture yourself in a beautiful park like setting with two early 19th century homes and a magnificent stone monument, or set yourself in sheltered tranquility amidst seven acres of woodland and award-winning naturalized perennial gardens.
The grounds at each of these sites are available for photography shoots for $205. Two hour time slots fill up quickly at many of the popular sites. Contact email@example.com or call 905-521-3168.