- DARTS is a shared-ride service. You will not always be the only person on board. Please allow for adequate time to reach your destination.
- Passengers must be ready and waiting at the start of the 15 minute pick up window. DARTS may arrive between 15 minutes before or 15 minutes after the negotiated pick up time.
- When drivers arrive early, they must wait until the start of the passenger’s 15 minute pick up window.
- Drivers will wait for five minutes only. If the passenger is not ready to leave, a cancellation will be recorded. For information about allowable cancellation limits, please refer to the ATS-DARTS Excessive Cancellations and No Shows Policy.
- If a vehicle has not arrived by the end of your pickup window, call 905-529-1717 & Press “1” to report a late vehicle.
- DARTS may send a minivan or regular size sedan for passengers who are ambulatory or who travel with a walker. Please inform ATS if you anticipate any difficulty riding in a van or car, and you will be exempted from travel on the smaller vehicles.
- Passengers may board with up to two carry-on items, which must be maintained under the control of the passenger at all times during their trip.
Make a reservation online
DARTS Web is an online system that allows you to make reservations, check and cancel your own trips. To register for DARTS Web, please call DARTS at 905-529-1717.
Once registered, go to www.dartstransit.com to sign on to Web Booking and “Where is My Ride?”. You can also download the “Where Is My Ride?” app for your cell phone from Google Play (online features may not be available to passengers with special travel conditions on file).
Waiting list for DARTS
- If a vehicle is unavailable at the reservation time you request, you can be waitlisted.
- DARTS will only contact you if a spot opens up. You can call DARTS to ask where you are on the waiting list.
- Being on the waiting list does not guarantee you a trip. If DARTS is unable to accommodate your trip you will need to find another ride, such as through the Taxi Scrip program.
When calling, provide the following information:
- DARTS Passenger Number
- Date you need a ride
- Time you want to be picked up
- Your appointment time
- Your pick up address and accessible entrance
- Your destination address
- Your return time
- If you are traveling with a mobility device, service animal, companion or support person
Please confirm all your information at the end of your call.